CREMONO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing from Cremono, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before purchasing.
As a proud, Christian oriented company, we hold ourselves to the highest moral standards. Respecting your privacy is a top Cremono priority. When registering as a Cremono user, you will be asked to submit crucial personal information, which Cremono will use to identify you and provide you will the best possible customer services. Any information we gather using “cookies” during your website visit is used strictly for internal operational and promotional purposes. Cremono will not sell, transfer, rent or trade your valuable personal information to any external source, including third-party applications.
Cremono reserves the right to inject small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices to assist Cremono in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers. With cookies enabled, Cremono can learn key customer buying and browsing behaviors and tailor our offering, accordingly. Customers visiting the Cremono website must consent to the placement of cookies on their computer. They can choose to disable cookies from their own browsers, at any time.
- Shipment contracts are enacted for every item purchased from Cremono.
- Once delivered to the carrier, the risk of loss and title for purchased items passes from Cremono to the buyer.
- The use of the Cremono site is intended for the purpose of purchasing items for personal use – for themselves or for others, as gifts.
- Cremono offers international shipping. The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product. Importers must comply with all laws and regulations pertaining to the destination country.
- Purchases may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, in accordance with the laws and policies of each destination country or state.
- In the event that extra taxes or fees are applicable, the recipient specified on the delivery address will be charged once the shipment reaches its destination country.
- Cremono has no control over additional, taxes, customs and duties charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Customs clearance proceduires may cause delays beyond Cremono’s orinigal delivery estimates.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Cremono strives to produce final products that are as true to the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site.
- Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Actual colors and the “look and feel” you see on the Cremono site will depend on your computer monitor and other technical factors.
- If you find your unused Cremono product to differ from what was advertised, you can return it in its original packaging. All Cremono products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Cremono disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Cremono site.
- The only liability Cremono might have from a product sold from the Cremono website is the item’s exact purchase price.
- In no event shall Cremono, its directors, officers, employees or representatives ever be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When signing up for Cremono newsletters, you agree to receive the company’s special offers and promotions via email. You can unsubscribe from our email service at any time, by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each promotional email.
- Cremono does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with any third-parties, without your expressed consent.
www.cremono.com is owned and operated by Gamda Erez Ltd.